Homework Autumn 2016 – Term 1 and 2
1. Make something on SCRATCH.
2. Make a maths game.
3. Learn about time.
4. Design a word problem using addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
5. Make a shape picture.
6. Make something on Excel.
7. Practise your times tables.
8. Design a flag on the computer.
1. Write a nonsense poem.
2. Make your own diary.
3. Create a character description.
4. Write a myth.
5. Create a word search.
6. Invent a new word to go in the dictionary.
7. Find the meaning of some amazing wow words to share with the class.
8. Make up a game to use in English. To do with VCOP.
9. Type up a story.
10. Create own Kung FU punctuation game / activity.
11. Make up a top trumps game.
12. Make a newspaper article.
13. Write a review about your favourite book.
14. Write your own song and perform it to the class.
15. Make a play to show to the class.
16. A day in the life of.....
17. Write about what you did in the Summer holiday (Recount). Use pictures!
History / Geography / Science
1. Make your own chocolate / biscuits / cookies / cake.
2. Make your own Anglo-Saxon Village.
3. Create an Anglo-Saxon painting.
4. Make a volcano.
5. Make crystallised sugar sticks.
6. Research the Anglo-Saxons.
7. Make up your own flag.
8. Make an Anglo-Saxon fact book.
9. Design your own timeline of the Anglo-Saxons.
P.E / PSHE / Art / R.E./ Welsh / D.T.
1. Paint a picture of a rainforest.
2. Learn 6 words in Welsh and share with the class.
3. Design a drill for cricket.
4. Design a game for other people in the class to play. Make sure it has suitable rules.
5. Write a book about your own religion.
6. Create a caring poster for the school.
7. Make your own paper.
8. Make an electric car.
9. Make a wooden toy.
10. Design your very own football kit.
11. Create a shape picture.
12. Make some hot cross buns.
13. Make some origami.
14. Design and make some Anglo-Saxon Armour/Jewellery.
15. Design your own Growth Mindset Poster.
16. Make a vending machine that actually works.
17. Design your own Anglo-Saxon Warrior.